مصدر الموضوع الاصلي: تحميل برنامج SIV (System Information Viewer) 4.09
SIV (System Information Viewer) -
Is a small program provides information on a broad set of
characteristics of the computer: about installed hardware and programs,
information from temperature, voltage PSU, CPU, memory, memory usage,
hard disk, network, and much more.
What's New in This Release:
- Added support for the Intel Core i3 M300 / i5 M500 (Arrandale)
series and Core i7 Extreme X940 (Clarksfield) processors.
- Added support to report the nVidia MCP7A-ION chipset memory
timings. Updated the [PCI Bus] page to use direct PCI access to read the
MCP7A-ION Memory Controllers. Added the-DIRECT qualifier which can be
used to find devices which are hidden from the Windows HAL.
- Added the [Thermal Zones] page to display ACPI Thermal Zone
information, modified the [Initial] and [H / W Status] pages to include
ACPI Thermal Zone temperatures.
- Added the [Audio] page which provides a summary of Audio Devices
- Updated the [PCI Bus] page to display the Negotiated and Maximum
PCI Express Lanes.
- Added the [ACPI HAL] page which lists all the nodes in the ACPI HAL
tree for Windows 2000 and later ACPI compliant systems. Added
the-NOACPI startup qualifier to disable use of [ACPI HAL] and updated
[About] to display the-ACPI state.
- Added the Configuration panel (Menu-> Tools-> Configuration)
can be used to set the-SCSI and-DELL modes of operation.
- Changed the SPD Summary to display the SMBus location and added
reporting of the Supermicro X8DA3 motherboard DIMM SPD information.
- Added support for the Intel 840 chipset and updated the Intel 850,
850E and 860 chipset reporting.
Download SIV (System Information Viewer)
4.09 (1,8 MB):